Barcol Hardness Tester 934-1 is an indentation hardness tester. The operation is easy, quick and almost nondestructive. The test is as simple as one press. It is a convenient tool for testing the hardness of aluminum, aluminum alloys and fiber reinforced plastics, which conforms to American Standard ASTM .
Barcol Hardness Tester 934-1 is mainly used to test the hardness of aluminum and aluminum alloys, to test the hardness of other soft metals and glass fibre reinforced plastic products. It can also be used to test the hardness of extra large, extra wide, extra thick work pieces, and to test the hardness of boards, belt materials, section materials, forgings and castings etc.
Barcol Hardness Tester 934-1 is commonly used as supplement of Webster Hardness Testers. It is usually used when test the hardness of pure aluminum, low hard aluminum alloys and extra large, extra thick materials.
1. Barcol Hardness Tester 934-1 is a portable indentation hardness tester.
2. Single hand operation, operating experience required can test any operating experience which is reachable in any site
3. Wide valid testing range equivalent to Brinell hardness 25-150HBW, used to test the hardness of all kinds of aluminum from very soft aluminum to very hard alloys.
4. Barcol Hardness Tester 934-1 has a wide range of application. Model 934-1 can be used to test aluminum and aluminum alloys, copper and copper alloys, glass fiber reinforced plastics, rigid plastics, etc. The improved type can be used to test lead, tin and other soft metal, and flexible plastics, rubber, felt, leather, and so on.
5. With 100 scales, our Barcol Impressor is of higher sensitivity than commonly used Webster hardness testers in aluminum alloy industry.
6. It could finish the testing work on one side of the workpiece, without trouble of moving or supporting the workpiece. Due to this feature, the hardness tester can be used to test extra large, extra thick workpieces and assembly parts.
7. By use of the conversion table, the test results can be easily converted to HB, HR, HV and HW.
|Applicable materials||Aluminum and aluminum alloy soft metal and glass steel products.|
|Sample thickness Requirements||>0.8 mm|
|Effective Range||35-90Hba(equivalent 25-135HBW)|
|indication error|| 80-88Hba ±1Hba
|Repeatability error|| 80-88Hba ±1.5Hba
Standard testing block